★What is MKSync?★
MKSync is a full fledged iPhone Client for Syncplicity. You can login to your Syncplicity account and view files, share them with your colleagues, and even download supported files locally to iPhone for offline reading.
The app can be downloaded for free. You can try out as long as you wish. Login to your syncplicity account, browse through the files for free. Features like, sharing and downloading files locally to iPhone can be purchased later.
• Access any Syncplicity folder and files stored in it.
• Thumbnail view for every photo stored on Syncplicity right within the list.
• View PDF, Office Files like, DOC, XLS, PPT, iWork files like, PAGES, KEY, NUMBERS, other files like, TXT, HTML, and a variety of image files like PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP by downloading them onto the iPhone locally.
• Read downloaded files without an Internet Connection. Files are automatically bookmarked, which means, if you are reading the 100th page in a PDF, the next time you open, MKSync shows you the 100th page. That makes MKSync a great PDF reader on the go! (Why waste money on numerous 0.99$ App?)
• Email a shareable public link to any file in your Syncplicity account. Have a granny, who doesn’t know about cloud storage, Syncplicity and blah blah blah? You can send them the files as an attachment as well.
• Multiple Syncplicity Account Support: You can let your friend use MKSync for a while to share a couple of files with you from your iPhone App, all without losing your downloaded files. You don’t have to “unlink” your iPhone from Syncplicity or do all complicated stuff. Just turn off Auto Login and login as a different user. When you login back, your files appear automagically.
• Security is a top priority for MKSync, You can always turn off auto-login from the Settings App.
• Reliable downloads: Just downloaded files to your MKSync download list only to get a phone call interrupt your download? No problem. MKSync automagically resumes downloading those files when you login back again.
and much more...